Turquoise and Wash Bowl
Designer: Carmen Allen
- Begin with soft fired stoneware bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Apply the SG-401 Designer Liner Black in circles or a design of your choice.
- Use a script liner to apply 3 coats of SW-303 Manganese Wash to the rim.
- Use a soft fan to apply 3 coats of SC-77 Glo-Worm to the outside of the bowl, avoiding the bottom, and just over the rim overlapping the manganese wash.
- Use a soft fan to apply 3 coats of SW-201 Turquoise to the inside of the bowl.
- Use a clean sponge to wipe the excess glaze off of the foot.
- Fire to cone 5/6. (Sample was fired to cone 6)
- SW-201 Turquoise
- SW-303 Manganese Wash
- SG-401 Designer Liner Black
- SC-77 Glo-Worm