1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
2. Brush on three thinned coats of SC-20 Cashew Later to the face of the elf, sponge the cheeks with two coats of SC-2 Melon-Choly.
3. Brush the hair with two thinned coats of SC-48 Camel Back, float Camel Back around the face, eyes, and ears for shadow, use CB-106 Script Liner.
4. Brush three coats of SC-73 Candy Apple Red to the hat and suit with CB-604 Soft Fan and CB-106 Script Liner, float SC-81 Cinnamon Stix into the shadow areas of the suit and hat.
5. Brush on two coats of SC-15 Tuxedo to the shoes, use CB-106 Script Liner.
6. Brush on two coats of SG-302 Snowfall to the hat trip, collar, and mittens use CB-406 Round.
7. Clean off the eyes of other glaze colors, brush the white side of the eye with two coats of SC-16 Cotton Tail, the pupil with SC-14 Java Bean, pupil with SC-15 Tuxedo, outline with SC-15 Tuxedo, outline the hair with SC-15 Tuxedo. Brows are Camel Back.
8. Fire to cone 05/06.
9. Outline the mittens with an extra fine black sharpie.