1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
2. Use the Soft Fan to apply two thinned coats of SC-27 Sour Apple to the front of the tray and three coats (not thinned) to the back of the tray.
3. Use the foam roller to apply SC-8 Just Froggy to MT-002 Wood Grain Mat, then press the mat onto the tray. Let dry. Place tape over the edge of the first stamped design to avoid a double image when stamping again.
4. Thicken S-2101 Clear with AC-310 Silkscreen Medium and use a palette knife mix to the consistency of peanut butter. Add a few drops of food coloring to tint the mixture. Starting at the center of the tray, place the tiki mask from DSS-0147 Island (shiny side down) onto the center of the tray. Rub mixture over the screen. This is for color placement only. Repeat on each side of this image for the other masks.
5. Start on the left side of the tray and use the Script Liner to apply two coats of the following colors: SC-77 Glow Worm, SC-11 Blue Yonder, SC-75 Orange-A-Peel. Avoid the eyes and the mouth.
6. Use the Liner to apply one coat of SC-16 Cotton Tail to the whites of the eyes and the teeth.
7. Thicken SC-15 Tuxedo as in step 4 and place the tiki mask screen (shiny side down) over the previously screened image. Check to ensure the alignment is correct then rub the thickened Tuxedo over the screen. Repeat for each mask.
8. Dip into NT-CLR Clear Dipping Glaze or use the Soft Fan to apply two coats of S-2101 Clear to the top of the tray.
9. Fire to cone 05/06.