Cordovan and Desert Dusk Flared Mug
Designer: Carmen Allen
- Begin with properly fired cone 04 stoneware bisque. Moisten a sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Use a fan brush to apply 2 coats of SW-128 Cordovan to the entire mug, inside and out, avoiding the bottom.
- Use a fan brush to apply 1-2 coats of SW-180 Desert Dusk to the outside of the mug, avoiding the handle.
- Use a clean sponge to wipe any excess glaze off of the foot.
- Fire to cone 5/6. (Sample was fired to cone 6)
- SW-128 Cordovan
- SW-180 Desert Dusk