1. Begin with a properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
2. Slightly thin SC-75 Orange-A-Peel and pour to the inside of the trophy. Turn to coat, pour out the excess glaze and drain.
3. Tape a band 3/8″ from the top of the trophy. Use the Soft Fan to apply two coats of SC-9 Jaded. Remove the tape.
4. Tape another band approximately 3/8″ below the first color. Use the Script Liner to apply two coats of SC-13 Grapel in the center fading the color to SC-24 Dandelion. Remove the tape.
5. Use the Soft Fan to apply Sour Apple mixed with the SC-24 Dandelion to the rest of the trophy. Use the Script Liner to apply two coats of SC-27 Sour Apple to the handles. Add SC-26 Green Thumb to scrolls on the handle.
6. Use the Soft Fan and Script Liner to apply two coats of SC-97 Cant-elope and SC-75 Orange A Peel to the base. Add strokes of SC-73 Candy Apple Red. Let dry.
7. Pencil in the words. Use the Script Liner to apply SC-73 Candy Apple Red to the scallop trim at top. Use the Liner to outline the scallops with SC-15 Tuxedo.
8. Use the metal tip to apply SG-402 White to the words World’s Greatest. Paint the pound sign and outline the words with one coat of SC-15 Tuxedo. Use the metal tip to apply SG-403 Red over the number 1.
9. Refer to photo for other details.
10. Dip into NT-CLR Clear Dipping Glaze.
11. Fire to cone 05/06.