1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
2. Use the Soft Fan to apply two heavy coats of EL-101 Oyster Shell to the entire piece.
3. Use the Soft Fan to apply one coat of CG-986 Smoke and Fire and CG-988 Fireflies in a sporadic fashion. Fill in all spaces with one or the other crystal color.
4. Use the same brush to apply one more coat of EL-101 Oyster Shell over the crystal glazes.
5. Use the same brush to apply one heavy coat of PC-601 Clear Cascade over the edge of the bowl’s rim so it has heavy drips to the center of the bowl. Brush heavily on the underside of the rim so it drips
6. Fill A detail bottle with SC-15 Tuxedo. Randomly sqiggle lines inside of the bowl and long lines on the pedestal; lines to not need to be straignt. The combination of glazes will move the Tuxedo and add interest.
7. Fire to cone 06.