Elements Earth Face Plaque
Designer: Carmen Allen
- Begin with properly fired earthenware bisque.
- Wipe with a damp sponge to remove any dust.
- Apply 1 coats of UG-50 to the entire piece and wipe back with a sponge, leaving the underglaze in the details/texture.
- Once dry, use the CB-624 #4 glaze fan to apply 3 coats of EL-142 Grass to all of the leaves. Using a stiff brush will help apply the glaze into the texture without applying it too thick. Be sure to fully brush out the coats to avoid pooling of the glaze in the texture.
- Use the script liner to apply 3 coats of EL-110 Mudslide on the face.
- Allow to dry completely.
- Stilt and fire to cone 06/05. Sample was fired to cone 06.
- 4012 Earth Face Plaque
- SLE01 White Low-Fire Casting Slip
- UG-50 Jet Black
- EL-110 Mudslide
- EL-142 Grass
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-624 #4 Glaze Fan