1. Begin with properly fired cone 04 bisque. Moisten a sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
2. Slightly thin EL-144 Dark Amethyst, pour to the inside, to coat, pour out the excess. Clean glaze from the outside of the bisque with a damp sponge.
3. Brush the roof with two coats of EL-144 Dark Amethyst, do not glaze the window panes or trim around the windows. Brush the lower section of the house with two coats of EL-143 Cactus Flower, avoid the window panes, use CB-604 Soft Fan.
4. Brush SC-15 Tuxedo to the window panes, two coats. Brush two coats of SC-11 Blue Yonder to the door, shade with SC-32 Bluebeard.
5. When the Cactus Flower is dry, pencil on flowers and leaves at the bottom. Use SG-405 Green with CB-106 Script Liner to brush in wispy strokes around the penciled flowers at the base of the house. This will provide background.
6. Outline the leaves and flowers with SG-405 Green, fill in the flower petals with two coats of SG-402 White, centers with SG-407 Yellow, and fill in the leaves with SG-409 Bright Green, use CB-110 Liner, one coat.
7. Outline around the door frame and the roof line with SG-401 Black.
8. Fire to cone 06.