1) Damp sponge ware to remove any dust.
2) Using the CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-010 Tree Green to the front and edges of the canvas.
3) Using AC-230 Clay Carbon, trace on the pattern.
4)Using the CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner, apply AC-230 Wax resist around the design, and add the veins to the leaves.
5)Using the CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner or CB-404 #4 Pointed Round, apply 2 coats of SG-202 White Cobblestone to the pattern areas. Apply 1 coat, as it loses its shine apply the 2nd coat.
6) Just as the Cobblestone starts to lose its shine, apply any of the listed Stroke and Coat colors at random, 1 time only.
7) Stilt and fire to shelf cone 05/06.