1. Begin with a properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
2. Brush SC-2 Melon-Choly to the flamingo body and neck in the middle sections and SC-89 Cutie Pie Coral into the shadow sections, 2-3 coats, add SC-16 to brush in strokes on the neck and cheeks as a further highlight.
3. Float SC-88 Tu Tu Tango into the neck crevice and at the head near the bill and under the eyes over the cheeks.
4. Brush SC-2 Melon-Choly and Cutie Pie Coral into the wings, follow the direction of the feathers, 2 coats, of SC-16 Cottontail on some of the feathers, and shade some with SC-88 Tu Tu Tango.
5. Brush the tip of the bill with SC-15 Tuxedo, outline with SC-15 Tuxedo, eye and outline is Tuxedo use RB-110 Liner.
6. Clear glaze, fire to cone 05/06.