Frosted Lemon and Copper Jade Honeycomb Mug
Designer: Todd Hickerson
- Begin with properly fired cone 04 stoneware bisque. Moisten a sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Use a fan brush to apply 3 coats of SW-169 Frosted Lemon to the lower ¾ of the outside of the mug, avoiding the bottom.
- Use a fan brush to apply 3 coats of SW-130 Copper Jade to the inside of the mug and rolling over the lip to overlap with the Frosted Lemon.
- Use a clean sponge to wipe any excess glaze off of the foot.
- Fire to cone 5/6. (Sample was fired to cone 6)
- SW-169 Frosted Lemon
- SW-130 Copper Jade