Gloss Stoneware Dish
Designer: Carmen Allen
- Begin with soft fired stoneware bisque.
- Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Use AC-230 Clay Carbon Transfer Paper to transfer a pattern to the middle section of the dish. You may trace the patterns to the rest of the dish, but it will look more natural if it is drawn in with pencil to reflect to contour of the dish.
- Use a detail liner brush to fill in 3 coats of each Stoneware Gloss color.
- Use a fan brush to apply 3 coats of SW-502 Yellow to the back of the dish.
- Use a clean sponge to wipe excess glaze off the foot.
- Fire to cone 5/6. (Sample was fired to cone 6)
- B-Mix – Soft Fired to cone 04
- SW-502 Yellow Gloss
- SW-509 Dark Green Gloss
- SW-510 Blue Gloss
- RB-144 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Transfer Paper