1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
2. Mark off where the 3 hanging holes will be located, about 12″ apart.
3. Using the Masonry Drill Bit in a power drill, carefully drill the 3 hanging holes.
4. Use a damp sponge to remove any dust.
5. Using the CB-604 # 4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of SW-144 Lava Rock to the front and back of the plate, excluding the footed area.
6. Sketch on the spiral design using the watercolor marker.
7. Load the CB-106 # 6 Script Liner heavily with SW-401 Flux and apply it to the spiral line.
8. Wipe off any glaze from the footed area.
9. Place onto a well kiln washed shelf and fire to shelf cone 5/6.
10. Attach the S hooks and chain to your desired hanging length.