1.Begin with a properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
2. Slightly thin FN-049 Flamingo, pour to the inside, roll to coat, pour out the excess, drain.
3. Brush two thinned coats of SC-55 Yella bout it to the breast of the frog, use CB-604 Soft Fan.
4. Brush two thinned coat of SC-27 Sour Apple to the body of the frog, brush SC-77 Glo-worm to the highlight areas at the same time. Brush out drips from the thinned color.
5. Shade SC-26 Green Thumb into all the shadow areas in a wide float. Shade again with SC-36 Irish Luck in a narrow float, use CB-106 Script Liner.
6. Trace on the flower patterns, scattered around the frog, brush one coat of SC-16 Cotton Tail to block out the green, then two coats of SC-2 Melon-choly, SC-6 Sunkissed to the stamen.
7. Use CB-110 liner to outline and vein the flowers with S-15 Tuxedo.
8. Use CB-110 Liner to brush two coats of SC-26 Green Thumb to the eyes with Tuxedo Pupils and outline.
9. Brush on one coat of S-2101 Clear with CB-604 Soft Fan. 10. Fire to cone 05/06.