1.Begin with a properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
2. Thin slightly FN-43 Bright Jade, pour to the inside, turn to coat, pour out the excess glaze, drain.
3. Brush on 3 coats of SC-50 Orange ya Happy to the shell with CB-604 Soft Fan.
4. Brush the turtle’s body with thinned SC-7 Leapin’ Lizard, leave the breast unpainted, brush thinned SC-77 Glo-worm on the highlights of the body, thinned and very thin on highlights of the chest.
5. Float widely around the body with SC-26 Green Thumb, use CB-604 Soft Fan, float SC-8 Just Froggy in a narrow float with CB-106 Script Liner.
6. Thicken S-15 Tuxedo with AC-310 Silkscreen Medium using a palette knife, to the consistency of peanut butter, use the large pineapple screen from DSS-147 Island. Use sections of the screen on the shell of the turtle, with the shiny side down, rub the thickened Tuxedo over the screen, gently wash, re-use to go around the shell.
7. Use CB-110 Liner to brush in SC-27 Sour Apple to the eyes, with SC-15 Tuxedo for the pupils and the outline, outline the mouth with Tuxedo.
8. Apply one coat of S-2101 Clear to the outside of the turtle with CB-604 Soft Fan.
9. Fire to cone 05/06.