Rare Earth over Patina – Elements Combo
Designer: Carmen Allen
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using CB-604 Soft Fan, apply 1 coat of EL-123 Patina to the bottom 2/3 of the vase. Apply another coat half-way over the bottom 2/3 of the vase, and apply the last coat to the top 1/3 of the bottom 2/3 of the vase.
- Using CB-604 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of EL-135 Rare Earth to the to 2/3 of the vase.
- Stilt and fire to cone 05/06.
- EL-123 Patina
- EL-135 Rare Earth
- Decorating Accessories
- Miscellaneous Accessories