Artist’s Note: The Retro Mug has 20 diamond shapes. I chose a rainbow palette of 10 colors that repeat once.
- Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Use the Script Liner to paint each section with three solid coats of the assigned color, leaving no space between the sections. Colors: SC-12 Moody Blue, SC-24 Dandelion, SC-26 Green Thumb, SC-28 Blue Isle, SC-30 Blue Dawn, SC-40 Blueberry Hill, SC-53 Purple Haze, SC-74 Hot Tamale, SC-75 Orange-A-Peel, and SC-78 Lime Light.
- Use the Soft Fan to paint three coats of SC-28 Blue Isle inside the mug.
- Once all colors are completely dry, paint the handle, the top rim and the bottom rim with two coats of SC-15 Tuxedo.
- Use the Detail Liner to outline each section with SC-15 Tuxedo being careful to cover any unpainted bisque.
- Dip into NT-CLR Clear Dipping Glaze. NOTE: You do not have to dip a piece that has three coats of Stroke & Coat; however, many people dip all their Stroke & Coat projects.
- Stilt and fire to cone 06.