1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
2. Use the #8 Soft Fan to apply two coats of FN-001 White to the llama.
2. Wet a blue shop paper towel, wring out the excess water and squirt sections of the paper with SC-16 Cotton Tail, SC-86 Old Lace and SC-45 My Blue Heaven. Fold the towel in half then press to spread the colors. Open the towel and drape over the body of the llama. Press to transfer the glaze from the paper to the llama. Remove the paper towel. With a dry sponge roller or a sponge on a stick, roll to remove the excess color. The pattern will reveal the pattern of color.
3. To wrap the legs and the head and neck cut small strips from the towel and proceed as above. Let dry.
4. Outline the facets with SG-401 Black. Use the Liner to paint the triangle eye with SG-401 Black.
5. Use the #4 Fan to apply one coat of SG-702 Celebration over the entire llama.
6. Fire to cone 05/06.