- Begin with soft-fired stoneware bisque.
- Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Apply two coats of Himalayan Salt to the entire vase, inside and out, avoid the bottom.
- Once dry, apply 2 coats of SW-165 Lavender Mist to the outside of the vase, avoiding the neck and bottom.
- Once dry, apply 2 coats of EL-123 Patin to the top 1/3 of the vase, avoiding the neck.
- Use a clean sponge to wipe the excess glaze off of the foot.
- Fire to cone 5/6. (Sample was fired to cone 6)
Note: these glazes will run when used in combination. Please allow adequate space for the glazes to move above the foot.