Stoneware Maple Leaf
Designer: Josh Clark
- Fire bisque to shelf cone 04, and wipe bisque with damp sponge before starting to paint.
- Paint one coat of SW-164 Satin Patina, and then with a damp sponge wipe it away leaving it just in the detail.
- Paint one thin coat of SW-210 Emerald over the entire piece
- Paint one coat of SW-164 Satin Patina over entire piece
- Fire to cone 06.
- CD-806 Maple Leaf Dish
- SLS01 – Stoneware White Casting Slip
- SW-164 Satin Patina
- SW-210 Emerald
- SW-148 Lime Shower
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-106 Script Liner