Designer: Kaitlyn Miller
- Begin with a properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
- Using a pencil laid flat against the table, draw a line around the bottom of the piece. *This is the “no paint line.”
- Brush on one coat of Sea Salt (SW-118) with a fan brush on the outside of the mug.
- Using the back of the brush while the glaze is still wet, carve scratches into the mug around the top 1/3 of the mug. Let dry.
- Brush on two heavy coats of Norse Blue (SW-166) over the entire outside of the cup. Let dry.
- Brush on 3 coats of SW-166 Norse blue to the inside of the tumbler.
- Fire to Cone 5/6.
- SB-128 Tumbler Stoneware Bisque or CD128 Tumbler Mold
- SW-118 Sea Salt
- SW-166 Norse Blue
- Soft Fan Brush