1.Begin with a properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
2. Thin slightly FN-044 Yellow Orange, pour to the inside, roll to coat, pour and drain out the excess glaze.
3. Thin with water in the CB-604 Soft Fan SC-80 Basketball, brush in a circular direction on the pot, avoiding the flames, two coats, brush in slightly thinned SC-81 Cinnamon Stix brush into the shadow areas around the flames and under the neck, use CB-106 Script Liner, use the line to brush in Cinnamon Stix to various rings in the pot to vary the color.
4. Brush the top ring at the neck opening with three solid coats of SC-80 Basketball.
5. Shade around the flames with SC-14 Java Bean, use CB-106 Script Liner.
6. Use a damp sponge to remove glaze from the flames.
7. Brush SC-6 Sunkissed at the tips of the flames, blend into SC-97 Cant-elope, brush SC-75 Orange A Peel into the center of the flames, two coats, use CB-106 Script Liner.
8. Brush the ring around the opening with 3 coats of SC-88 TuTu Tango.
9. Brush with one coat of S-2101 Clear.
10. Outline the flames with SC-15 Tuxedo use CB-110 Liner.
11. Fire to 06/05.