1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
2. Mix S-2101 Clear with food coloring to deepen the color, add AC-310 Silkscreen Medium use a palette knife to mix to the consistency of peanut butter.
3. Use the animals from DSS-0101 WoodlandANimals, the moose, fox, rabbit and deer head, use the tinted clear to screen onto the plate, place the shiny side down, rub the thickened mix over the screen, gently clean.
4. Brush the dear hean and the moose body with SC-41 Brown Cow, lighten the Moose chest and mussle with SC-54 Vanilla Dip in the same brush. Use CB-106 Script Liner and CB-110 Liner, brush the antlers with SC-54 Vanilla Dip. Two -three coats.
5. Brush the rabbits body with a mix of SC-60 Silver Lining and SC-54 Vanilla Dip, use CB-106 Script Liner, 2-3 coats. Brush the fox’s body with a mix of SC-80 Basketball and SC-75 Orange a Peel, leave the white areas unpainted. 2-3 coats.
6. Screen the bulbs, pine boughs, candy canes,candle scene, from the various silkscreen packs with the tinted clear, brush in the various colors to the spaces, two coats, except for the pine needles, one coat.
7. Thicken SC-15 Tuxedo with AC-310 Silkscreen Medium as in step two.
8. Re-screen all the images with the thickened SC-15 Tuxedo. Line up the screens with the outlines of the tinted clear screen.
9. Mix SC-36 Irish Luck with the thickened SC-15 Tuxedo for a dark green, add more of the AC-310 Silkscreen if necessary, use the pine trees from DSS-0110 Botanical Trees to screen on the fox plate.
10. Brush on two coats of S-2101 Clear to the top of the plates with CB-604 Soft Fan, and brush on three coats of FN-004 Red to backs of two of the plates and three coats of FN-010 Tree Green to others.
11. Fire to cone 05/06.