1. Begin with properly fired cone 04 bisque. Moisten a sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
2. Thin SG-401 Black Designer Liner on a palette. Use the Soft Fan to apply the color onto the leaf. Sponge off the excess to antique, leaving the glazes heavier on the edges.
3. Us the same brush to apply two coats of EL-128 Wheat with random brushstrokes.
4. Sponge SC-97 Cant-elope in a lacy manner to the inside sides of the leaf dish.
5. Sponge one coat of EL-133 Autumn in the same manner over the entire inside of the leaf dish. Try using an old sponge with lots of holes.
6. Re-vein the veins of the leaf with the Liner or by using the metal tip with SG-401 Black Designer Liner. Lightly re-sponge the edges of the leaf with SG-401 Black Designer Liner.
7. Fire to cone 05/06.