1.Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
2. Thin slightly FN-006 Medium Blue, pour to the inside, roll to coat, pour out the excess glaze, drain.
3. Trace on the pattern using clay carbon paper.
4. Brushstroke in the lighter pink flowers with SC-2 Melon-Choly, using CB-106 Script Liner, add SC-89 Cutie Pie Coral to the tip of the brush to deepen the color tones, two coats. The small flowers and some centers are SC-88 Tu Tu Tango, 2-3 coats. The largest flower is the outline of the flower that will be silk screened brush SC-89 Cutie Pie Coral, with shades of SC-88 Tu Tu Tango. Center of the flower is one coat of SC-12 Moody Bl
5. Blue centers use SC-12 Moody Blue, two coats, leaves, and stems are SC-12 Moody Blue, two coats.
6. Outline flowers with CB-110 Liner using SC-12 Moody Blue.
7. Thicken SC-15 Tuxedo with AC-310 Silkscreen Medium using a palette knife to the consistency of peanut butter. place the screen over the painted dry flower, shiny side down, rub the thickened Tuxedo over the screen with your finger. Gently wash the screen.
8. Outline all the flowers with SC-12 Moody Blue using CB-110 Liner. Thinly outline all the flowers and the large petals of the silkscreened flower with SG-401 Blue.
9. Brush on two coats of S-2101 Clear to the outside of the vase with CB-604 Soft Fan.
10. Fire to cone 05/06.