Watercolor Fox Facet-ini
Designer: Sara Kojaku
- Begin with properly fired cone 04 bisque. Moisten a sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Antique the Fox Facetini with Tuxedo. Water down some SC-5 Tiger Tail and SC-50 Orange Ya Happy until they have a milky consistency. With a small fan brush or large round brush, apply the two colors like watercolor to the entire fox. Use two different brushes, one for each color. The glaze will blend better while they are still wet, so move at a quick and steady pace. Alternately apply each color while you blend them.
- Apply 2 washy coats of SC-16 Cotton Tail on the cheeks and tip of the tail.
- Paint 2 coats of SC-15 Tuxedo on the eyes, nose, paws, and tips of the ears.
- With a liner brush, add a thick swipe of SC-16 Cotton Tail on the left side of the nose for glare.
- Using the back of the brush handle as a stamp, make SC-16 Cotton Tail dots on the left side of the eyes for eye shine.
- . With a toothbrush, add SC-25 Crackerjack Brown splatters all over the fox.
- Dip into NT-CLR Clear Dipping Glaze.
- Fire to cone 06.
- SC-5 Tiger Tail
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-16 Cotton Tail
- SC-25 Crackerjack Brown
- SC-50 Orange Ya Happy
- NT-CLR Clear Dipping Glaze
- RB-116 #6 Round
- RB-144 #4 Soft Fan