1. Pour CD-1095 Funky Tree mold 1/4″ thick. Refer to casting instructions.
2. Once it is firm enough to handle, use a sponge to smooth down any casting lines in the greenware.
3. Use the tube tool to punch holes at the bottom of each section of the tree. This will be where the lights will be located. Use the X-ACTO knife to cut a hole in the back big enough for the clip-in light.
4. Fire to cone 04.
5. Using the Soft Fan and SC-74 Hot Tamale, glaze every other section of the tree, starting with the top and ending with the trunk. Apply a total of three coats to each section. Allow the glaze to dry between coats.
6. Using the Soft Fan and CG-994 Field and Flowers, glaze the remaining sections of the tree. Apply a total of two coats to each section. Allow the glaze to dry between coats and make sure the crystals are evenly distributed.
7. Fire to cone 06.
10. When completely cooled, add the tree lights and clip-in light on the back.