1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
2. Outline all the lines in the turtle with SG-401 Black.
3. Use the Script Liner to apply three coats of FN-224 Key Lime to the center section of the shapes in the turtle’s shell.
4. Apply three coats of the remaining area of the Turtle’s shell with FN-227 Celery, overlapping onto the Key Lime.
5. Use the Soft Fan to apply three coats of FN-204 Mudpuddle Brown to the head and flippers.
6. Use the Liner with SG-401 Black to outline and brush in the pupil. These areas will need a clear glaze.
7. Use the Script Liner to apply one coat of NTBR Clear One Brushing Glaze to the eye area. Alternatively, you may use SC-15 Tuxedo and no clear glaze will be required.
8. Fire to cone 05/06.