Designer: Carmen Allen
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-011 Light Blue to the inside circle of the lid and 3 coats of FN-020 Medium Green to the outer circle. Also, apply 3 coats of FN-009 Brown to the bottom half of the box.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script liner, dip the brush in some water and without drying it, pull one side of the brush through SC-11 Blue Yonder.Brush around the inner circle of the box with the glaze side of the brush facing outwards. This should create a gradient effect.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner, apply 1 coat of SC-15 Tuxedo to create flowers and apply 1 coat of SC-8 Just Froggy for the stems.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 1 cpat of SC-74 Hot Tamale and SC-75 Orange-A-Peel to the topes of the flowers.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of SG-202 White Cobblestone to the outer circle of the lid and the bottom of the box.
- When the Cobblestone glaze is dry to the touch, but not yet cracking, apply 1 coat of SC-27 Sour Apple to the cobblestone section on the lid and SC-14 Java Bean to the cobblestone section on the botton half of the box.
- Let dry comepletely.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06/05.
- FN-009 Brown
- FN-011 Light Blue
- FN-020 Medium Green
- SC-8 Just Froggy
- SC-11 Blue Yonder
- SC-14 Java Bean
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-27 Sour Apple
- SC-74 Hot Tamale
- SC-75 Orange-A-Peel
- SG-202 White Cobblestone
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner