1. Begin with properly fired cone 04 bisque. Moisten a sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
2. Mix the bubble solution. Add 1 TBS water, 1 TBS of SC-3 Wine About It and 2 drops of liquid dish soap to the disposable cup. Mix with the straw. Use the straw to blow bubbles in the cup. As the bubbles extend out of the cup, scrape them off the with the palette knife and place them on the body of the unicorn. Do this until the body is covered in bubbles. Avoid the face.
3. Using the Script Liner with SC-73 Candy Apple Red, SC-97 Cant-elope, SC-6 Sunkissed, SC-27 Sour Apple, SC-11 Blue Yonder and SC-13 Grapel, apply three coats to the mane and tail of the unicorn. Allow glaze to dry between coats.
4. Using the Script Liner with SC-70 Pink-A-Dot to shade the face and ear.5. Using the Script Liner with SC-13 Grapel, apply three coats to the feet. Allow glaze to dry between coats.6. Using the Detail Liner with SC-15 Tuxedo, outline the horn, ear, eye, nose, mouth and feet.
7. Using the Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of NT-BR Clear Brushing Glaze or dip into NT-CLR Clear Dipping Glaze.
8. Fire to cone 06.