1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
2. Slightly thin FN-037 Chartreuse with water. Pour inside the planter, turn to coat, pour out excess and drain.
3. Use the Soft Fan to apply three coats of SC-37 Ivory Tower to the face, ears, belly and legs of the Hedgehog. Blend SC-17 Cheeky Pinky into the Ivory Tower for the cheeks and ears on the last coat of Ivory Tower.
4. Use the Soft Fan to apply three coats of CG-958 Lagoon Blue to the body of the hedgehog.
5. Thin Lagoon Blue to brush over the edges of Ivory Tower to transition the color.
6. Use the Liner with SC-15 Tuxedo to outline the mouth and brush in the eyes. Thin Tuxedo to brush on the nose.
7. Fire to cone 06.