Designer: Carmen Allen
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Place some S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing into a small cup and add a little bit of water to slightly dilute it (about 3 parts glaze and 1 part water). It should be the consistency of a coffee cream. Pour this into the jar and roll around to completely coat the interior of the jar. Drain out the excess glaze and keep the jar inverted until it has lost its shine. Wipe off any glaze from the outside using a damp sponge. Allow to dry.
- Using a pencil section off the top 1/3 of the jar under the ruffle to be painted with crystals.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-001 White to the bottom section of the jar, the ruffle, and the handle.
- Cut 1 ½ in wide pieces of paper that are long enough to cover the bottom section. You will need about 6.
- Apply the piece of paper with water so they are equally spaced and straight up and down. Be sure the edges are all down securely.
- Using a sponge, apply 3 coats of SC-73 Candy Apple Red between the paper. Also use a CB-106 #6 Script Liner to apply 3 coats to the center section of the ruffle and the top section of the handle.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 1 coat with lots of crystals of S-2731 Kaboom to the top ½ of the jar and the lid.
- Apply 1 coat of PC-601 Clear Cascade then S-2716 Celestial Blue to the same sections.
- Let dry completely.
- Stilt and fore to shelf cone 06/05.
- MB-125 Ruffle Ware Biscotti Jar
- SC-73 Candy Apple Red
- FN-001 White
- S-2716 Celestial Blue
- S-2731 Kaboom
- PC-601 Clear Cascade
- S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge