Designer: Carmen Allen
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Apply 1 coat of SC-82 Tuscan Red to the top of the plate, Let dry and use a damp sponge to wipe away leaving glaze in the details/shadows.
- Apply 2 coats of SC-73 Candy Apple Red to the suit and hat.
- Apply 2 coats of SC-16 Cotton Tail to the beard.
- Apply 2 coats of SC-20 Cashew Later to the face and SC-24 Dandelion to the belt buckle.
- Apply 2 coats of SC-15 Tuxedo to the boots, belt, and eyes.
- Apply the SG-302 Snowfall to the cuff of the suit and around the hat. I like to glop on about 2-3 coats instead of brushing.
- Let dry completely.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06/05.
- MB-791 Santa Dish or CD-791 Santa Dish Mold
- SG-302 Snowfall
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-16 Cotton Tail
- SC-20 Cashew Later
- SC-24 Dandelion
- SC-26 Green Thumb
- SC-73 Candy Apple Red
- SC-82 Tuscan Red
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner